Monday, 10 December 2012

The Video Guy Diary: 3am Random Babbling


This picture is proof that these random babblings are the truth.
It was taken from a camera phone at the time of this blog entry.
Take a good look at it. Thank you for your attention. 

It's 3am on a Tuesday morning and I'm sitting in an office in East London exporting out some videos that have been edited for a TV show due to soon play out across Africa.
I'm drinking Dr Pepper and listening to music from Bebe and Cece Winans whilst taking some business related calls from America. I last showered over 24 hours ago.

I'm tired but I'm charged
I'm in a state of busyness but I'm at rest within my mind

Why am I here when most people are sleeping right now? Am I crazy?

Maybe I am a little...

Or maybe I'm quite actually totally normal.


Kwesi.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment