Thursday, 25 October 2012

The Midé Experience


Earlier in the year I attended a live music event.

There was one act on that really made an impression.

His name was Midé...

Armed with just one guitar and his voice, he brought the house down with an ultra cool acoustic soul vibe.

I had a chat with him afterwards to let him know how much I enjoyed his music.

I told him I make videos, and would love to put some great visuals to his already great music.

He took my card and I took his number.

Weeks later he contacted me and our working relationship begun...


Here's our latest work together, a live studio recording of his song Wind Chimes:


And here's a music video to another song of his Any Which Way I directed earlier a few months ago:


I'm sure glad I got chatting to him after that show! :)



Kwesi.


No comments:

Post a Comment